funny birthday wishes for mom in marathi

Birthday wishes for husband in Marathi language Birthday wishes for husband in Marathi language. We love and miss you dearly my friend.


Pin On Birthday Wishes

पह वढदवसचय हरदक शभचछ.

. Have a wonderful day today. You my amazing friend were a gift from the day you were born. To the prettiest woman Ive ever set my eyes on Happy birthday mom I love you.

Mother Birthday Wishes In. Have a great birthday. Mom on this day I just want you to live long and continue eating the food of your labor.

ममच वढदवस खस करणयसठ तमह ममचय वढदवससठ खस सदश Special Birthday Wishes For Mama In. Youre my mother and Im perfect. I wish you precious gift in want to be let you express light.

Birthday Wishes for Mother in Marathi आई त नहम सख रहव तझ सथ आमहल आयषयभर मळव Happy Birthday Mom. I pray for your good health and wish you all the success in the world. Happy birthday wishes in marathi language for mother.

I love you mom. While my gift wont quite reach the heavens above know that Im doing something special today in honor of the day you were born. Funny birthday wishes in marathi- जवनत हसय आण आनद असण आवशयक आहअश परसथतत जवह आपलय एखदय परय वयकतच वढदवस यत तवह तय वयकतल आपण.

You are my special girl so you really deserve such a. सखर सरखय गड मतरणल मगय लगपरयत. There is no one in the world that could ever take your place.

Wishing a happy birthday to my friends daughter who I love like my daughter. Youre not only my mother but youre my best friend. Are you looking for the best birthday wishes in Marathi.

Comedy Birthday Wishes in Marathi 33 कट दवच ऐटटयड घऊन जनमल आलल आमच सरवत दलदर आण एक नबरच लचट करयकरत. सवतल वसरन घरतल इतरसठ सरव कह करणऱय मझय परमळ आईल वढदवसचय हरदक शभचछ. Love and gratitude Hey Mom you Loving Birthday Quotes for Mom from Daughter live a thousand my life that a little girl your feelings of day.

Happy Birthday sweetheart you are the cutest kid in town and the reason for my friends smile. हय लखत google वर सरच कलय जणरय funny birthday wishes in Marathi funny birthday wishes in Marathi for best friend funny birthday wishes in Marathi for brother funny birthday wishes in Marathi for sister funny birthday wishes in Marathi for husband funny birthday wishes. तमह नहम चगलय आण वईट कळत मझय सबत रहलत.

When she was young she used to make handmade cards and go out with her mom to buy gifts for me. Aai mummy आण मलच नत ह खप अलकक असततमच आईच mothermummymom वढदवस खस बनव खल दललय birthday wishes आपलय marathi भषत पठवन. Birthday Wishes in Marathi for Brother Sister Lover Friends Family.

No matter age for ever. आजच ह post birthday wishes for mom mother in marathi mother birthday wishes in marathi mom birthday wishes in marathi happy birthday mummy in. Happy 90th birthday to my amazing Mom.

Funny birthday wishes for best friend girl in marathi आपलय वढदवश आकशतल उच धयय ठवणयस वसर नक आण उरवरत. To my priceless jewel have a blast on your birthday. I still remember you all dressed up to go out for your 40th birthday.

Funny Birthday Wishes in Marathi for Best Friend Girl. म एक तमचय पकष चगल नवर. Be the brightest sky in the star.

Hope your 90th birthday is filed with laughter and love. Birthday Wishes For Mama In Marathi. तमचय जवळ आणख comedy birthday wishes in marathi Funny birthday wishes in marathi for girl Funny birthday wishes in marathi for boy असल तर कमनट मध जरर टक आवडलयस आमह जरर त य लखत Update कर.

We had many marvelous birthday celebrations while you were here with us. You are my little cutie pie.


Pin On Vinod Shinde


Pin On Manthan


Pin On My Marathi


Pin On Marathi Kavita


Pin On God


Pin On Birthday Banner


Pin On Travel Quotes


Pin On Marathi Chitrakavita


Pin On G 1


Pin On Words


Birthday Greetings Marathi Collection ह द Happy Birthday Wishes Quotes Birthday Wishes For Mom Birthday Wishes For Friend


Heart Touching Happy Birthday Mom Wishes In Marathi Happy Birthday Mom Wishes Birthday Wishes Best Friend Happy Birthday Wishes


Pin By Arun Koralkar On Happy Birthday Wishes Birthday Wishes For Teacher Best Birthday Wishes Birthday Wishes For Mama


Pin On Wallpapers


Marathi Kavita Mokali Vaat Marathi Birthday Poems Birthday Wishes For Teacher Happy Birthday To Brother Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend


Pin On Birthday Cards


Birthday Wishes Birthday Wishes For Teacher Best Birthday Wishes Wishes For Teacher


Birthday Wishes In Marathi Birthday Wishes For Mom Birthday Wish For Husband Birthday Wishes Funny


Pin On People Quotes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel